Forklift Training Course – TLILIC0003 – License to operate a forklift truck
This forklift training course Melbourne is specifically designed for those employees who require training to safely operate a forklift truck in their relevant industry. Suitable for all industries that require a forklift truck to perform duties. Some of these industries include Construction, Transport, Warehouses, Factories, Recycling Plants and Dockyards.
For further information or to book over the phone call us on the number below.
Units of Competency
TLILIC0003 – License to operate a forklift truck
Forklift Training Course Fees
$500 TLILIC0003 License to operate a forklift truck
Forklift Training Course Information
Course duration: 2 Days
This nationally recognised course provides practical training on licence to operate a forklift truck in Australia. This unit specifics the skills and knowledge required to operate a forklift truck safely in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements. This standard sets out the particular requirements and risk control measures for the safety of persons operating the forklift truck conducting tasks associated with forklifts. This course also satisfies the training requirements of the Victorian, Commonwealth and other state regulations. This course is delivered via our leaner management system (LMS) using touch screen computers meaning at ACTA we deliver paperless training to meet the demands of ever changing technology and environmental requirements within the training industry.
Upon Completion of This Forklift Training Course Students Will Learn To:
- Plan work/task with forklift.
- Hazard and risk control measures identified and reported to health and safety manager if any problems.
- Consultation with workplace person is maintained to ensure work plan is clear and consistent.
- Risk control measures for hazards identified.
- Forklift logbook is checked in accordance with regulatory requirements and safe work procedures.
- Operational checks are carried out and any damage/defects are reported, recorded and appropriate action is taken.
- Moving, lowering and placing to ensure stability of load and to avoid any hazards.
- Unplanned and unsafe situations are responded to in accordance with safe work procedures.
- Loads are picked up, transported and placed using forklift movements in accordance with safe work procedures.
- Forklift shutdown is carried out in accordance with manufacturer procedures and safe work procedures.