Basic Scaffold Training Course – 5-day course
This licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level course Melbourne is specifically designed for those employees who require training to safely enter and work in confined spaces. Suitable for the Construction Industry, Rail Sector, Electricity Supply Industry, Infrastructure Industry and Engineering Industry.
For further information or to book over the phone call us on the number below.
Units of Competency
CPCCLSF2001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level.
Basic Scaffold Training Course Fees
$1,200 CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level.
Basic Scaffold Training Course Information
Course duration: 5-Days
This nationally recognised course provides practical training and is Work Safe and Australian quality training framework complaint. This standard sets out the particular requirements and risk control measures for the safety of persons entering or conducting tasks associated with erecting and dismantling scaffold. Furthermore, it has been designed to meet the national competency standards for erecting, altering and dismantling scaffolding. This course is delivered via our leaner management system (LMS) using touch screen computers meaning at ACTA we deliver paperless training to meet the demands of ever changing technology and environmental requirements within the training industry.
Upon completion of this Basic Scaffold Training Course students will learn to:
– Plan the job
– Assess task to be undertaken.
– Hazards identified.
– Control measures in place for hazards.
– Site info is obtained.
– Scaffold, associated equipment and scaffold equipment identified.
– Safety equipment identified.
– Forces and loads exerted on scaffold are calculated.
– Communication methods identified.
Select plant and equipment and carry out inspections
– Scaffold and all equipment going to be used are selected and inspected according to site procedures.
– All defective scaffold, associated equipment and scaffold equipment reported and recorded.
– Communication equipment inspected.
Set up task
– Hazard prevention /control measures are applied.
– Ground suitability checked.
– Scaffold and scaffold equipment are prepared for erection.
– Safety equipment is fitted and secured.
Erect scaffold and scaffold equipment
– Scaffold and scaffold equipment are erected.
– Work is conducted safely at heights.
– Appropriate communication methods are used.
– Completed tasks are inspected.
– Handover certificate is completed.
– Excess materials from work area removed
Dismantle scaffold and scaffold equipment
– Scaffold and scaffold equipment are dismantled.
– Safety checks carried out.
– Defects are reported to relevant persons.
– Scaffold and all other equipment stored safely and securely away.
On successful completion of the course persons will be issued with a Certificate/Statement of Attainment and ticket proof of training card for the relevant units of competencies. Courses delivered in Partnership with The Scaffold Tool and Training Company RTO 22226.
This course is a Nationally Recognised Course.
At ACTA we do not place expiries on certain tickets so check with your organisation for refresher training frequency.
Prerequisites & Course Requirements
– Photo ID must be presented i.e. current driver’s license or passport.
– Basic English language and literacy skills.
17 Northern Ave, Moorabbin Airport, 3194, VIC.
Is There Parking Available?
Yes. We have free parking spaces available at the door with more free parking available within 30m of our location.
Do You Deliver Onsite Training?
Yes, ACTA can deliver this basic scaffold training course onsite. This requires your facility to meet certain requirements for delivery including – Do you have a room whereupon the theory content can be delivered and does your facility have the required resources to deliver the practical component for scaffold training.
When Are The Basic Scaffold Tickets Issued?
Basic Scaffold Tickets are issued via the MY WORKSAFE APP after the successful completion of training.
What Do I Need To Bring On The Day?
Just your USI number. If you currently do not have a USI number then no sweat as we can help with this on the day of your training.
ACTA provides computers for all theory content as well as tea, coffee, biscuits and we have a full kitchen if you decide to bring your own food. We also have many cafes and eateries at our doorstep.