Forklift Training Course – TLILIC0003 – License to operate a forklift truck
This forklift-training course Melbourne is specifically designed for those employees who require training to safely operate a forklift truck in their relevant industry. Suitable for all industries that require a forklift truck to perform duties. Some of these industries include Construction, Transport, Warehouses, Factories, Recycling Plants and Dockyards.
For further information or to book over the phone call us on the number below.
Units of Competency
TLILIC0003 – License to operate a forklift truck
Forklift Training Course Fees
$500 TLILIC0003 License to operate a forklift truck
Forklift Training Course Information
Course duration: 2 Days
This nationally recognised course provides practical training on licence to operate a forklift truck in Australia. This unit specifics the skills and knowledge required to operate a forklift truck safely in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements. This standard sets out the particular requirements and risk control measures for the safety of persons operating the forklift truck conducting tasks associated with forklifts. This course also satisfies the training requirements of the Victorian, Commonwealth and other state regulations. This course is delivered via our leaner management system (LMS) using touch screen computers meaning at ACTA we deliver paperless training to meet the demands of ever changing technology and environmental requirements within the training industry.
Upon Completion of This Forklift Training Course Students Will Learn To:
- Plan work/task with forklift.
- Hazard and risk control measures identified and reported to health and safety manager if any problems.
- Consultation with workplace person is maintained to ensure work plan is clear and consistent.
- Risk control measures for hazards identified.
- Forklift logbook is checked in accordance with regulatory requirements and safe work procedures.
- Operational checks are carried out and any damage/defects are reported, recorded and appropriate action is taken.
- Moving, lowering and placing to ensure stability of load and to avoid any hazards.
- Unplanned and unsafe situations are responded to in accordance with safe work procedures.
- Loads are picked up, transported and placed using forklift movements in accordance with safe work procedures.
- Forklift shutdown is carried out in accordance with manufacturer procedures and safe work procedures.
On successful completion of the forklift training course persons will be issued with a Certificate/Statement of Attainment and ticket proof of training card for the relevant units of competencies. Courses delivered in Partnership with The Scaffold Tool and Training Company RTO 22226.
This course is a Nationally Recognised Course.
At ACTA we do not place expiries on certain tickets so check with your organisation for refresher training frequency.
Prerequisites & Course Requirements
– Photo ID must be presented i.e. current driver’s license or passport.
– Basic English language and literacy skills.
17 Northern Ave, Moorabbin Airport, 3194, VIC
Is There Parking Available?
Yes. We have free parking spaces available at the door with more free parking available within 30m of our location.
Do You Deliver Onsite Training?
Yes, ACTA can deliver this forklift training course onsite. This requires your facility to meet certain requirements for delivery including – Do you have a room whereupon the theory content can be delivered and does your facility have the required resources to deliver the practical component for the forklift training course.
When Are The Forklift Tickets Issued?
Forklift Tickets are issued via the MY WORKSAFE APP after the successful completion of training.
What Do I Need To Bring On The Day?
Just your USI number. If you currently do not have a USI number then no sweat as we can help with this on the day of your training.
ACTA provides computers for all theory content as well as tea, coffee, biscuits and we have a full kitchen if you decide to bring your own food. We also have many cafes and eateries at our doorstep.