Operate Breathing Apparatus – 1-day training (Face to Face Delivery)
This extensive 1 day operate breathing apparatus training covers the skills and knowledge required to operate and maintain breathing apparatus and equipment in an irrespirable atmosphere, as defined by the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1715:2009 Selection, use and maintenance of respiratory protective equipment.
For further information or to book over the phone call us on the number below.
Units of Competency
MSMWHS216 Operate Breathing Apparatus
Operate Breathing Apparatus Course Fees
$300 MSMWHS216 Operate Breathing Apparatus
Operate Breathing Apparatus Course Information
Course duration: 1-Day (8 hours)
This Nationally recognised operate breathing apparatus training provides students the skills and knowledge required to wear breathing apparatus in a confined space with hazardous/vapours, in an oxygen deficient atmosphere ad it other situations requiring the wearing of breathing apparatus. It also satisfies the training requirements of the Victorian, Commonwealth and other state regulations.
Upon Completion of This Course Students Will Learn To:
- Conduct pre-donning checks and tests on breathing apparatus.
- Operate breathing apparatus.
- Conclude operations in accordance with procedures.
- Inspect breathing apparatus for immediate use.
- Report faulty and damaged equipment.
- Implement entrapment procedures in accordance with procedures.